Friday, June 22, 2012
iPhone 4 16GB, £200 .
Hello i am selling an iPhone 4. Everything works except from one thing, the lock button, it can get repaired for next to nothing. The screen is scratched but i will supply screen protectors. I have a sticker thats on top of the screen for the black parts, You can replace the screen digitalizer for £5 of amazon. Apart from that,its a great phone. Comes with Box, USB and the user guides, No headphones due to health and safety. I have another back if you want to switch them to match up with the front.
Sold As Seen.
Popular
-
Ideal gift for iPhone-crazy teenager! Lovely phone in super condition 100% perfect working order Huge 16GB storage Brand new back cove...
-
Samsung Galaxy S1 Good Condition Unlocked £120 cash or swap for Blackberry 9380 will consider other phones, Mobile + Cash Swaps W...
-
Nokia Bluethooth Headset + Nokia Charger Original with multicolour interchangeable covers Pick up & Possible delivery at tube stations...
-
orange rio looks bit like a blackerry phone its bin opened up to all networks in excellant as new condition pink in colour comes with charge...
-
Hi, I have a brand new in the box, Apple iPhone 4,for sale. It is unopened, unused and untouched, and is the 16GB version in black . It ...
-
galaxy ace gt-s5830 , never used , sim card put in and taken out after one call to see if it was working ok , it can be used on virgin or t-...
-
I HAVE FOR SALE AN APPLE IPHONE 4 16GB (BLACK) ON VODAFONE NETWORK. THIS IPHONE IS IN AS NEW CONDITION (NO SCRATCHES/MARKS) AND IS STILL UND...
-
Apple iphone 3gs 32gb on orange This phone needs to be go to apple store on leicester to sort software out, it has no charger but has box ...
-
Blackberry Bold 9780 Brand new with box for £220 This phone is unlocked Still got screen protector on it Comes with box, Blackber...
-
I have for sale a sony ericsson arc S phone for sale.I only bought it about 10 weeks ago but cant get on with it as im used to a more basic ...