Thursday, October 4, 2012

Brand new iPhone 5 white 16GB UNLOCKED, direct from Apple, can be collected from me on the 21st! -

Hello, i have a iPhone 5 16GB white UNLOCKED to any network. This will come direct from Apple of the 21st. The phone will not me opened, it will be sealed and you will be the first person to open it, with the phone you would get the original receipt and also one year warranty. I have only 1 available. If you pre order now from the Apple store you would get it 3 weeks after the launch date. £650 OVNO, this is the cheapest on gumtree, if you look around they are going for £700-£800. It is better then waiting for hours in a que in front of the Apple store. Cash on collection only. Please no time wasters, only contact me if you are 100% interested. You can leave a small deposit to reserve the iPhone and can collect it from me any time on the 21st. If you have any questions then please call or text on 07516897760.

Popular