Monday, October 15, 2012

APPLE IPHONE 4S BLACK UNLOCKED! BRAND NEW CONDITION! APPLE WARRANTY!! EXTRAS AND NO SCRATCHES ON IT. !

Apple iPhone 4s Black Unlocked 16GB. Same software as iPhone 5 iOS6. Updated Already! I have my iPhone 4s that still has a apple warranty and was only just recently replaced by apple store and has a screen protector on the front and back since the day it left the store. The phone is in 100% good working order. I have also update to the same software as the iPhone 5 for you to (iOS6) The sale comes with. - iPhone 4s black 16gb fully unlocked by apple. - brand new phone charger (original apple). - brand new head phone (original apple). - iPhone 4s box, instructions, manual and iPhone pin. - Flip black genuine leather case. - White back phone cover. The phone must be sold. I dropped the price from £390 now to £330 i may consider a serious offer. Picture can be sent i will try upload some soon. Email me or text 07552644334 Thanks Chris

Popular