Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sony Xperia S 32GB 12.1MP HD camera boxed and with flip case ?

I am selling this fantastic Sony XPERIA S, 32GB unlocked Smartphone. The handset still has just over six months warranty. I am selling this handset as I will be given a new works phone. The handset has so many features such as a touch screen display on this phone is 4.3 inches (10.2cm) wide and boasts 720p resolution. Users will enjoy connecting to the Internet via 3G network available on this Sony Ericsson XPERIA. The Sony Ericsson Smartphone offers a 12 MP camera with the ability to take high-definition video. Also included are hands free and also Smart Tags. I also have a premium case which I will include as well Cash on collection or I am willing to deliver up to 25 miles at a cost of 20 pence per mile. Handset will not be posted I am selling this handset for £240.00 however I will consider serious offers

Popular