Monday, July 23, 2012

iPhone 4 - For sale or swap -

For sale is my iPhone 4 - now surplus to requirements due to an upgrade. As I reached the end of my contract - the phone has now been officially unlocked to any network - but bear in mind you will need a micro-SIM card. The phone has its original box, documentation and USB Charger lead. The USB plug is non-Apple as I mislaid it. The phone has been kept in a hard shell case, with ZAG film front and back. There are one or two tiny scratches to the aluminium on one corner and a couple of tiny marks on the screen on the same corner. The battery is still performing well and it has been updated to OS 5.1.1. Please be assured this is not a scam blacklisted phone ! I will happily help you activate it onto your network with your SIM. Naturally the phone will be restored to factory settings before I sell it. I would consider one of two things as a swap:- 1. Mexican Fender Guitar 2. Decent spec desktop PC. Please no silly offers

Popular