Monday, May 21, 2012

HTC Sensation XE all new, ICS 4.0.3, on o2, Box for only 220 ono OR Swap with Galaxy S2, Note -

Hi I have got HTC Sensation XE Beats Audio for sale which has been updated to Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3. EVERY THINGS IS NEW but I lost beats. It is nearly new lovely mint condition No marks or scratches. Screen protector was applied since day 1 and has always been kept in a case. The only issue that I lost the beats handfree but I bought HTC normal handfree which works same like beats OR I can add apple white handfree. It comes with box, case, manuals, charger, computer cable and 16GB memory card. It is on o2 and the receipt can be given to the buyer. Price is only 220 ono. OR swap with Samsung Galaxy s2 OR Samsung Galaxy Note OR Samsung Galaxy Nexus. No Stupid OFFERS plz and It is in person sale. Contact at 07824900955. Plz donot email me and donot ask to contact you via email. Thanks

Popular