Wednesday, June 13, 2012

iPhone repair service - very cheap compared to retail stores !

iPhone repair service located In Battery Road, Thamesmead, SE28 0JW We repair most aspects for the iPhone. These include: - Front Glass Replacement (WITH DIGITIZER) 3G: £20 (WITH DIGITIZER £40) 3GS: £25 (WITH DIGITIZER £45) 4: £35 (WITH DIGITIZER £50) 4S £40 (WITH DIGITIZER £60) - Back Cover/Glass Replacement 3G: £25 (White/Black Cover) 3GS: £25 (White/Black Cover) 4: £20 (White/Black/Red/Blue/Green/Pink/Silver/Mirror/See-Thru ETC.) 4S: £20 (White/Black/Red/Blue/Green/Pink/Silver/Mirror/See-Thru ETC.) We can supply you with any colour for your iPhone housing. If you need any more info or descriptions for the prices then just email me: Or call me on: 07939886094 Items will be worked on ASAP. Or once I receive all the parts needed. (More items you purchase at one time, the cheaper the final price will be. I also repair things such as: - Vibration Motor (ALL IPHONES £6) - Lock Button (ALL IPHONES £5) - Battery (ALL IPHONES £15) - Home Button (ALL IPHONES £5) - Volume Button/Mute Button (ALL IPHONES £5) Thanks for looking at my ad and I hope to be repairing your phones in no time.

Popular