Sunday, February 19, 2012

Iphone 4 Black 16GB + LG KU990 Black Unlocked + LG KC910 Renoir Black -

I hav a new iphone 4 black 16gb locked to orange with extras (Pic 1 its an old pic but only pic i got) If u need it unlocked i will charge £20 extra Its jailbroken on ios 5.01. I had my original iphone 4 replaced by apple n iv only used it to test it n jailbreak it so its still new. Accesories are also brand new as i got them replaced by apple as well only box n manuals are old. This also cums wiv extras lyk a leather case n a bumper case wiv screen protectors. I also hav a lg ku990 viewty black unlocked (Pic 2 and 3) It has a 5mp camera n takes great pictures u jus dont c dis kind of camera in phones these days and also has sum uva features like mp3 and mp4 player, multi tasking, accepts divx content etc. It cums only wiv box, manual n charger nufin else Its unlocked to all networks and cums wiv a spare battery Dis is a great touch screen n really is a gud lukin fone As dis has been used der r sum minor wear n tear on da bak of da fone but da front is perfect, luk at pics (If u want mre plz ask) This will b sold as seen Im also sellin a lg kc910 renoir (Pic 4, 5 and 6) Its black and locked on O2 but can unlock for £3 extra It has a 8mp camera which gives great quality and has other gud features like wifi, dolby sound system, multitasking, accepts divx content, mp3 and mp4 player and u can put widgets on da main page Phone is in great condition apart from da screen wer der r a couple of scratches but are minor except da scratch on da middle of da screen but u cant c it wen da fone is turned on (See Pic 3) but da bak n sides are in gud condition wiv very little wear n tear It will be sold as seen I will include phone, charger, cd n manuals all boxed I am open to offers either txt me or email me an offer but i reply quicker to txts I need payment asap n i will post for a fee of £10 I will only accept cash on collection or bank transfer

Popular